7/10/2015

Sometimes silence can be violent

This year has been a very dramatic year because of lot of school work and a lot of stuff happening everywhere in my life, I went from feeling super unsocial to feeling like I really was craving a presence of someone that has never even appeard in my life...crazy

I guess all of us have these days when all we want to do is runaway somewhere far from what we know so we can escape the weird stereotype feeling

I took these photos on a terrace when we were in Czech Republic for holidays, we explored some really beautiful mountains and places so I will make sure to show you that in a new post




This boy on the left is Lucky Blue Smith - a model from the US, I am literally choking looking at him
Here is a video from some of his runway walks, he is only 17


xx Barbora

No comments:

Post a Comment