6/29/2015

Pianist (outfit), leaving school




Bonjour friends!!
Only one more day left at school this year, Tomorrow is the day when we all will say goodbye for a longer time. Some will say goodbye for 1 year some will see each other after 2 long months



I can honestly say that I am going to be one of the students that will not see their classmates for a whole year



I am leaving to study in Germany for one year and I am super excited yet afraid of the new



In two years time I will be standing here looking back at me being scared of the new things with many new experiences and even more people in my life that left something

But for now everything is only a little fiction in my head


xx Barbora

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! And wow, I'm sure you'll love Germany. 'Don't be afraid of change, embrace it!' - What Lexie Loves (ME!!!!!)

    - www.whatlexieloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Lexie thanks for your kindess <33 thanks a loot ily
      Xx Barbora

      Delete
  2. Hi Barbora!
    check your Lookbook inbox <33

    xx Jess

    ReplyDelete