4/04/2015

Tumblr inspired photos

HELLO everybody!! Thank you so much for the positive feedback on my previous post!
As some of you may know I really love tumblr and I use it daily :)) lately some posts caught my eye because there were two photos instead of one and it looked really cool






So I decided to create something similiar with my own photos and I think it turned out really cute


 What I like about it the most is that you can share a "deeper emotion" within one post if you combine two photos :) really cute


What do you guys think? Hate/love?

If any of you have tumblrs you can simply link them below :)) mine is here or here

xx Barbora


4 comments:

  1. Pretty Photos, I like the idea of two together. I checked out both your tumblr sites and they look really cool, I don't have a tumblr site unfortunately
    Becky x

    www.merakiforest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you a lot Becky♥ means so much

      xx Barbora

      Delete
  2. Seriously, you are SUCH a great photographer!

    - Lexie
    www.whatlexieloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah noo way!! Guess my ipad took the photos correctly this time

      xx Barbora

      Delete