4/26/2015

DIY Dolce&Gabbana crown

I was absolutely blown away when I saw a photo of the D&G fashion show from 2012/2013
You may say that I am a bit too late and that's the truth but I still decided to create this tutorial :)

I was absolutely blown away when I saw all of them wearing an unique crown
It looks like a baroque army of perfection
Dolce and Gabanna Fall 2012     Dolce and Gabanna Herbst Winter 2012/2013     dolce and gabanna Fall 2012     Dolce & Gabbana Fall 2012 Accessories: Sicilian Baroque Church Decorations 

You will need:

♥ Some gold embellishments
- I used this pedant headband (2$ )

♥ Glue gun

♥ Black headband
- preferably wider with fabric on top


I deattached the little circles which were holding the other parts of the headband first
Then I created a center piece with symetrical pearl chains
The whole process consisted of trying how the rhinestones look and then gluing them onto the crown
The crowns weren't symetrical so I decided to create my own design as well

I stuck to gold,silver and pearl detials just like Dolce&Gabbana and both of my sides are completely different

If you want to see the whole collection in a HQ slideshow click here


Favorites


My outfit
                     


I think creating this was really easy and you could even upcycle old earrings and jewellery you don't like anymore and create something better :)

If you decide to make one, you can tag me on instagram on a photo or leave a comment here :)

xx Barbora

3 comments:

  1. Oooooh, it's super pretty, I will definitely try this! 😄

    - Lexie
    www.whatlexieloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWW! Lexie this just made my day thank you tons♥

      xx Barbora

      Delete
  2. I love it! You are amazing at this type of stuff!

    - Edie

    www.mintyperfections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete