3/24/2015

Drawings from the past & Polaroids

First off let me just start by saying "Welcome Spring!" Long time no see! It's beggining to look a lot more like spring - one of my favorite seasons. And as time flies I made some polaroids to show you and I decorated my mood board with them :)
 A really nice addition to a plain wall I think

So the other day I found some old old drawings back from kinder garden... the teachers always were like: "Oh that is so beutiful!" hmm.. I let you decide what beautiful is :DD




mhhhm I suppose not :D I just can't stop laughing looking at this


So anyways here are some of my recent creations!



I hope you loved my old drawings because they amuse me all the time even after so many years and if you are deciding wheter to create a notice board in a theme then definitely do it 


xx Barbora

8 comments:

  1. You're a great artist! And those drawings were good for a little kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your drawings! Espeacially the one that says Life in contrast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sunita! :)) I appercipate your opinion.

      Delete
  3. Hey Barbora, It's been a long time since I've been in the blogosphere! How are you!
    I love your noticeboard and the little deer drawing and the other drawings are really cute!
    I've also started a new blog that I mostly going to put my artwork on, it's called. www.merakiforest.blogspot.co.uk. I hope you will visit it :)
    becky xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I am soo excited to see your blog!! I am going to visit it now♥
      Thank you for this nice message Becky

      xx Barbora

      Delete
  4. This is so cute! <3

    www.lianna.co.vu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lianna! I will make sure to stop by your blog (:

      xx Barbora

      Delete