1/17/2015

Photos that never made it to the blog

You all bloggers know it...Too many photos but only the best out of best will succesfully make it to the blog posts!!

Here are some of my photos that just secretly wished they would appear here but they were either too weird or too BAD

Soo here they come


What the hell am I doing with my mouth!?


 one word - four letters - SWAG



 Now everybody in da club put your hands up and jump




What type of face is this!? OvO I look like some type of a crazy owl ... slighty scared and interested


Yes, I hope you enjoyed this series :D More soon if you would like :)

xx Barbora

7 comments:

  1. Barboraaaa that fourth photo of you with the umbrella? Oh my goodness it is so gorgeous!
    x Erin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Erin! You are such a beauty so hearing this from you really is a compliment

      xx Barbora

      Delete
  2. This is adorable and you pull off the awkward ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog and whoa is it amazing.

    I love the design! It's crazy sick!

    Great first impressions! JK! You're so pretty, even in awkward photos.

    - Lexie | www.whatlexieloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah first impressions be like the girl just can't take proper pictures xD
      Haha thanks so much about the design! I did it myself :))

      Xx Barbora

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete