1/09/2015

DIY Minnie mouse ears



Aloha Guyys!!
Outside is snow and aloha isn't the most appropriate greeting ever but I know some poeple are currently enjoing summer so why not?

Wanna learn how to make these? STAY TUNED



It is actually pretty easy


This is bascially how you do it! I used paper instead of felt and look how great it turned out

How to Make a Minnie Mouse Ears Headband on www.girllovesglam.com

credit of this image tutorial goes to Girls love Glam
DIY bow video if you don't wanna buy a bow



I gave these away for Christmas and I really played around with the design as you can see


Possibilities are endless


Here are some ideas from pinterest!
Sunflower Mouse Ears by ShopHouseOfMouse on Etsy, $26.00    #houseofmouse   Hey, I found this really awesome Etsy listing at https://www.etsy.com/listing/178286993/daisy-mouse-ears

If you would like to buy something even more fancy you can try to buy these at Etsy.com
Holiday Red Green & Clear Rhinestone Minnie Mouse by GlitzyVault, $63.00 // Must have for Christmas

On Etsy they are pretty expensive but I think if I did it♥ you can too



Are you going to make these? Comment down below what you think 

xx Barbora

11 comments:

  1. Awh these are adorable. I'm definitely giving them a try

    ReplyDelete
  2. Minnie mouse ears will always be cute but making these are just too cool! More designs. hihi Thanks for sharing. :) xx

    Sammie
    sammiethestargirl.blogspot.com || Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hhaha yaa definitely! Something that you can make is always very precious

      xx Barbora

      Delete
  3. They're absolutely darling!! I can see my little sisters loving these;)

    Chloe|| www.curiousramblingsbychloe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ♥ I gave my friend these ears and her little sister wore them and she loved them too :))

      xx Barbora

      Delete
  4. Great blog! Maybe want follow each other? If yes, just follow me and i follow you back. :)
    xoxo
    http://smellofpeony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look awesome! I'll have to make some :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Thank you♥ I am excited about that!!

      xx Barbora

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks tons ♥♥ I tried :))

      xx Barbora

      Delete