12/20/2014

Dream on dreamer


Winter/Christmas break♥♥♥ 

Finally on holidays after crazy school working days :))

This year we again played the secret Santa game where you give a gift to someone you randomly pick but you don't know who has you :o

I picked my really dear friend Noémi and I made a dreamcather inspired necklace for both of us



I really like the way it turned out and here is a little outfit I created






Any special winter plans?
Do you have snow?? We don't :(

xx Barbora



2 comments:

  1. Oooh. That dream catcher looked so pretty and the outfit went with it well. It looks so professional. A completely irrelevant sentence to the other- That pose with the banana was on point, it really made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahha thank You! I am soo happy the banana pose was funny :D

      Xx Barbora

      Delete