11/27/2014

❀Flower kimono❀


Kimonos? Yes please, I find them cute and easy to combinate with a lot of items! They make you look dressy and girly :) So why not?

I got mine at choies here :)
I like to stand out in a crowd and I saw some girls here wearing the tropical design kimonos so I wanted something a bit different flower power



The fabric is really nice flowers all over





Wow imagine having like 30 kimonos and styling a new one every day with jeans,dresses or skirts? That might look super trendy :O

  • Kimonos are are yes or a no for you? 
  • Do you own one?
  • Thoughts on new design?




xx Barbora

7 comments:

  1. Love the outfit although I'm not really a kimono person myself ! The setting for your photos looks really mysterious ! Haha. Love the new design too ! The font is really cool and I love the header photos !
    Eb x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The setting really was mysterious and we took these photos during Halloween :D
      Thank you for your nice words Eb♥

      xx Barbora

      Delete
  2. Love kimonos, you look adorable. <3

    http://www.lexilikes.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks LEXI
      I am happy you like that

      xx Barbora

      Delete
  3. I'm definitely a kimono lover, I've recently come to love and appreciate layering more. It can add so much to an outfit!

    xx Erin
    http://louiseerin.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Layering more!? I have never thought of that♥ HOW CLEVER-!?

      xx Barbora

      Delete
  4. Gotta love kimonos! I have a black one, but it's more for summer. I think the outfit you're wearing on the photos is very lovely and the photos are great!

    ReplyDelete