10/17/2014

Shirts,woods yaas




Friday oh finally!
I guess I will winf time to post only on Fridays ♥♥

I hope everyone is okay with that because I have the busiest schedule in my life RN


Lately nothing makes sense because there are so many tests at school that I don't even know where to start... next week we have 9 tests ! ( doesn't the week have only 5 days? )
We just need to get into the positive mind set because wihtout that we are lost



                                                              mind, positive, today, b*tch don't kill my vibe
These are older photos back from summer but I wanted to share this outfit post with you anyway

shirt-borrowed from Ema/leggins-ZARA/T-shirt - from summer camp/sneakers-NikeAirMax



Thank you so much for your shirt Ema :D
Crazy people over here.

How are you guys doing?

xx Barbora


8 comments:

  1. I'm doing fine but busy. Love you outfit it's very fall. Stay happy X
    xx June @ A Curious Pisces

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Busy school girls! Good luck ;*

      Xx Barbora

      Delete
  2. I love you outfit!! Oh goodness, I'll be praying for you for when you do your tests. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very nice thank youu!! Thanks a lot for your prayers that is the nicest thing ever!! <3
      Xx Barbora

      Delete
  3. Love your outfit, great photos ♥ you are seriously gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you sooo much!!' <333

      Xx Barbora

      Delete