9/27/2014

Transparent lace umbrella outfit


Amazing weather - nice Friday :))
I love when the smoke is coming from woods ♥♥ 

                            

I went shooting with my best friend Iva



Why so sad?
It is true I get pretty sad when it rains but this umbrella is so lovely

the best thing is seeing the raindrops fall on your umbrella

I was simply tired of life on Friday... such a hard week behind me :D
School simply doesn't know when to stop

But I gotta be happy when it's the WEEKEND


Barbora is wearing:
jacket:FF
Scarf: FF
Top:GATE
Shoes: Deichman
Lace Umbrella: Shop downtown


Iva my photographer :D
such a young grunge lady



If you were interested in my umbrella you can buy it online here or here


Have a new lovely week guys!♥
Love you!!

xx Barbora

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful!
    http://juliaspuellaaeterna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty umbrella ! I love the comments you make above the photos. Especially the one about the weekend ! Haha. Your friend is a good photographer and I love her style too !
    Eb x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Iva is going to be so happy I know it♥♥
      LOVE you Eb

      Delete
  3. This umbrella is so lovely, so delicate. it's beautiful & you look so positive on those photos - magic!!

    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah magical photos :)) weekend is simply the best
      Thanks Katie

      Delete
  4. I love your outfit Barbora. Your umbrella? beautiful.
    Blog on // june

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you June♥ I appercipate that a lot :**

      Delete