8/21/2014

Outfit with balloon



Hello party Peopleeee!!
I got a feeling like dancing - This is soo off the topic

This outfit post was taken by my friends while we were celebrating my birthday :) 
Let me show you my outfit

                            


 looks a bit like Z swag which was not my intention




                       



                         

                         
                      

                            








    Sweater - FF/ shoes - Nike Air max / shoes Nr. 2. - chinese store / rings - gift from Ema




Btw I have been wearing these shoes ever since I go to school :D in my state everyone wears them to school and it is soo funny seeing this as a trend now


I had fabulous time haning out with my best friends for 3 days and I am soo thankful for all these amazing photos :))

Credits go to Iva (in front) and Ema


PS: when do u start school?

xx Barbora

10 comments:

  1. I love the simplicity and the relaxed style :) The shoes... Ahh wish I had a pair ! Hope you had a good party !
    Eb x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The party was really kewl :)))
    Thanks I hope u buy a pair :**

    Xx Barbora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! Love your outfits. Its so cool how you wear the oversized sweater as a dress, I really want to find a long large one near me :(
    Your photos remind me of Tumblr!

    Hope you had a great Birthday party!
    Ruby xox
    www.rubydean.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah it wasn't really that long my mom didn't want me to go out like that! But with skinny jeans it might look amazing haha. :))
      My birthday was great thank you :*

      Xx. Barbora

      Delete
  4. super fotky :)) a máš super vlasy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ďakujem !! Si zlata :)) su vyzehlene

      Xx Barbora

      Delete
  5. krásný svetřík :)

    Zvu tě na mou giveaway: http://talktomymoustache.blogspot.cz/2014/08/tights-giveaway.html :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you so much♥♥
      I appercipate that a lot

      xx Barbora

      Delete