8/08/2014

My trip to Croatia


Hey and welcome!!


I visited Croatia this year for the 5th time and I came back just recently :)
Croatia is a wonderful state and I am going to share some experiences with you today




Croatia is filled with amazing beaches and usually clear water

♥so many nice places♥



people there have really wonderful gardens as you can see


The house we lived in had a cute garden too and I loved this flower the most

I guess I was wearing air max everyday -.- but it was pretty hot!

sunsets there were fab

Everey evening we went to the old town which has many stalls with goods and also nice restaurants
A fun fact is that people live in these coast cities and villages only during summer because it is too cold during the other months so I recommend visitng Crotia in summer

We also went to a national park called KRKA and there were places like this ^^

this girl had the best back-back ever and a very beuaitful outfit but there were so many people and I was constantly trying to take a picture of the bag :D

and here is my outfit.. my sister said I look like a boy (◉)
I don't




xx Barbora











10 comments:

  1. Wow! Its gorgeous there. Great photos too.

    Daisy l LittleKawaiiDaisy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much <33 I am happy u like it

      Xx

      Delete
  2. wow I heard it's beautiful place and well I see it on your photos now! <33
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Katie so much!!! It was beutiful (:

      Xx Barbora

      Delete
  3. Wow those photos are amazing ! The colours ! It's completely different to where I live. Pretty crazy ! The flowers are cute too :) Good to know you had fun even if it was hot !
    Eb x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very different here too!
      Wow I never thought of the colors but you are 100% right!

      Xx Barbora

      Delete
  4. Those pictures are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much :)) all thanks to Croatia

      Xx Barbora

      Delete
  5. Croatia looks amazing :D !!! Omg, the color of the water *w*! I love your pictures >v< ! ...
    I guess now I want to go to Croatia xD
    I'm glad you had great vacations :3 !
    And no way you don't look like a boy XDD ! You're so pretty :D !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHH thanks♥
      I am very happy opinions in this world differ!
      Thanks for all your nice words lili

      xx Barbora

      Delete