8/28/2014

My birthday party


On 17th of August I celebrated my birthday with my family and one day afterward my two friends came around for round 2


We decorated the whole garden with balloons and garlands and we had a pancakes party outside




it was a very nice cloudy evening and even though it was a bit cold we had hot tea :)





I got the necklace I am wearing and infinity rings from previous post



 I felt a bit like Alice in the wonderland :)) ahha soo much fun♥
Iva was the photographer so that is the reason why you can see only Ema and me on the photos

Birthday parties are always fun and when you are with your friends on family it is the best time

xx Barbora

10 comments:

  1. To jsou skvělý fotky. Jde vidět, že sis to užila. Takovýhle dny s kamarády a rodinou jsou k nezaplacení! :)
    http://www.endavargova.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!! This looks like a great way to spend your birthday.

    -M
    http://thelyfoflittleme.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday. Looks like you had a great and fun time. Thx for sharing your precious moments with us. Lovely blog here btw! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy late Birthday!. Gorgeous photos, your skin is so flawless. >u<

    Daisy l LittleKawaiiDaisy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy happy birthday! Looks like so much fun. You are so pretty xo

    cranberrydeer.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to you! Hope you had fun! :)
    Check out my site? :) Let me know if you dropped by. x

    Sammie
    sammiethestargirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww looks like you had a great time. The garden looks adorable ! Love the pancake idea too - so unique !
    Eb x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks fun! Hope you had I utterly amazing day!

    Ruby xox
    www.rubydean.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy belated birthday! Looks like you had a lot of fun! so pretty ;)

    strawberriegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww this looks lovely! I hope you had a wonderful day and got loads of lovely presents, happy birthday :D I've just started a blog of my own and if you're interested you are very welcome it visit. Followers are desperately needed!!! http://xbeyoutifulx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete