7/15/2014

A very important thing in drawing



Hello!
A lot of you draw ,right?

Well to improve your drawings I think we all should shade our drawings

This is a basic girl I drew


And this is how it turned out after I colored it in.
But not only colored but I also used shades to make it more realistic



This is a model called Yumi Lambert



Another plain drawing



And here we got it with all the shadows :)
U can see I didn't use only one color for the blouse but it is darker around her shoulders



This is Lily Collins :))



Well I am not sure if you liked these drawings :/
Thank you for likes on instagram for the Lily Collins drawing ;))

Do you like the way the illustrations look? Some poeple from my family said the eyes are weird :DD
haha but I would love to hear what you think

xx Barbora

10 comments:

  1. You're quite a talented drawer Barbora! Makes me wish I could draw!
    x Erin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Erin!! This comment made my day
      I think everyone can draw and it takes a lot of practise
      But u create clothes and that is even better <3

      Xx Barbora

      Delete
  2. Your drawings are so pretty! I love seeing drawings of people but I like drawing objects in front of me (that aren't people), I think its just because its easier :P
    Love them :)

    Have a wonderful day,
    Ruby xx
    ww.rubydean.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Objects are hard to draw for me! It ends up looking like stupid when I draw that!
      I envy that u can do it! U r cool

      Xx Barbora

      Delete
  3. You have such an amazing style of drawing ! I can't draw very good people ! It definatly looks amazing with shading ! Loving your posts !
    Eb x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u Eb! Your comments seriously make me so happy
      Ilysm <3

      Xx Barbora

      Delete
  4. I think your drawings are really cute >v< ! You have your own style and I love how you draw famous people :D !
    The eyes don't look weird to me ^__^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahh we both love those eyses i know that <3 thank u for staying in the "weird eyes club with me"

      Hahha love u lili

      Xx Barbora

      Delete
  5. These are SUCH cute drawings. I love your drawing styles. I love to draw to! You can see them on my blog: http://little-rose-serendipity.blogspot.com

    Can't wait to see more of your art!

    ~Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rose thanks tooons!! Definitely coming to your blog right now to check your style :**

      Xx Barbora

      Delete