6/23/2014

Me at Vienna outfit



Heyy!!

I came back from Vienna at midnight last night!
It was such a wonderful trip and it was a school cool trip :))

I have so many photos and so many wonderful memories

Here is one of my outfits:






 such  a weird photo :D




Barbora is wearing:
Shoes: Air max
Jeggins: F and F
T-shirt: can't check the brand becase it is in laundry :/
Jacket: Reserved
Bag: Nike
Glasses: cheap chinese store :D

I really hope you liked it ♥

xx Barbora


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 PS: plz comment what you think about the new blog design


5 comments:

  1. Ahaa, its good dialogue about this piece of writing at this place
    at this web site, I have read all that, so at this time me also commenting here.


    Here is my page: dog training Richmond VA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I love the new design. The pictures are so perfect at the top ! And I love your outfit. It's very neutral and then the pink coat gives a pop of colour which looks amazing. It also looks a very relaxed and comfortable outfit. Good to know you had a great time !
    Eb x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for all the amazing and kinds words about my blog design <3 Eb you are such a sweetheart!
      Btw yes j are absolutely right about the outfit pink was there to make it more colorful and it was so comfy

      Xx Barbora

      Delete
  3. I was recommended this website by my cousin. I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else
    know such detailed about my problem. You are amazing!

    Thanks!

    my homepage: อาหารเสริมลดความอ้วน

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent way of telling, and fastidious article to obtain information regarding my presentation subject, which i am going to deliver in academy.


    Feel free to surf to my homepage; premium garcinia cambogia review

    ReplyDelete