4/17/2014

DIY easy cover for book

 
Hello!!
Spring is around the corner... okay it is spring so this was a little bit stupid intro :D

ANYWAAY!!

I saw some girls around me customized their Bibles and it looks so cute
So I did this to mine too!
It works for any book but I think when Easter is coming you could spice up your Bible or maybe another book

U will need:
glue
book
fabric f your choice
small accesories
duct tape


1. Lay your book over the fabric and leave extra fabric on the sides


2. You need to leave extra fabric on sides for these rims. I stuck them to my book with duct tape because it was matching my fabric and I wanted to keep this tutorial EXTRA simple



3. Draw letters on another fabric/felt and cut them out


4. You want to glue the felt letters onto hard paper


5. Simply glue your letters onto your book cover. It works perfectly!


UPGRADES:

U can go over your duct tape with regular tape for better hold




You can add a button to one side. Make two small holes on the other side, put a ribbon throught and tie a knot
 



Tie another - colorful ribbon




   Idrew some things with watercolors and stuck them on top :)


Easter is coming and if you want to read what exactly happened I recommand reading from John 13th chapter in Bible there it starts about Easter

Hope you liked this DIY! I seriously think it is soo cute♥♥

xx Barbora

9 comments:

  1. Great post, would be a lovely personal idea for Easter gifts! x

    http://stylerehearsal.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! Thank you

      Xx Barbora <3

      Delete
  2. I don't know if it is just me but I can't see the pictures... Which I am so sad about because I love seeing your posts and pictures !
    Eb x
    thefearlessfox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for telling me this! No it was not your computer it was my mistake! It should be okay now. :)) hopefully it is

      Love

      Xx Barbora

      Delete
    2. Ok. I am so glad I can see it now ! It looks amazing ! So much more fun and personalised ! I love it !
      Eb x
      Thefearlessfox.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
  3. Great DIY, can't wait to make this! So happy to have found this blog! :)

    MJ
    www.littlepandacrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you tons!! I am going to visit yours right now!
      Happy Easter

      Xx Barbora

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you!! I love the fabric too :D

      Happy Holidays
      Xx Barbora

      Delete