3/07/2014

Interntaional women's day watercolor postcards DIY



Heey!

International women's day is tomorrow (8.3.2013)

So why not give you mom, grandmother or aunt a nice gift :)

Let´s thank them for all they do for us!

                    

I made 3 postcards saying I wish you the best for IWD but in my language :)


I used flowers as an inspiration

here is lavender
 
 gladiolus
 

and Hortensia
 

I painted a flower boquet using a tutorial (link below) and framed it
 watercolor tutorial on blending

Here are the best watercolor tutorials:

Alison show 3               

Flowers are really not that hard to draw

 This was only my 5th time drawing with watercolors and it came out pretty good 

U can draw poppys,  hydrangeas,  roses or any flower u like

What do you give your mom and loved women around you? :)

                                                        xx Barbora



8 comments:

  1. Those look amazing! Did you dress up in pink for international women's day? ;)

    Claire xo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wore pink t-shirt! But I didnt ´t know people dress ponk that day!? :D hahah that is so cool!
    But I guess IWD is tomorrow isnt it? Google says it is tiday i dont even know :D

    Xx Barbora

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so good ! I think I have heard of IWD before but I don't know much about it !
    Eb x
    Thefearlessfox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAA! I guess it is not so famous day in many countries :)

      xx Barbora

      Delete
  4. Wow! They are amazing! :)

    I love your blog!

    xx Xanthe
    xanthebeacon.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU♥♥♥
      I luv your too!

      xx Barbora

      Delete
  5. I love these! The lavender one is my favourite. I'm not the best with watercolour but I will be sure to give these a go xx

    www.ohpinkcandyfloss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you soo much! Yes, I like the lavender one the most2!

      xx Barbora

      Delete