3/11/2014

DIY iPad background



Heeeloooo again!!
So do u have a tablet or an ipad?

Any pad with internet works well :)

My problem is when I set a photo as a background it is very blurry and ugly

So today I will show you how I make your bacgkround look clean and cool

A single photo is too big and it makes the quality much lower
I use Picstitch to make a collage of photos and when I                                           set it as a background it is very clear


Just save pictures you want and make a collage

Here are mine:

Indie

Tropical

Forest

Grunge

Freedom

Bright

It looks soo cool! And you can really make it unique

Do u like it?
Will you give it a try?

                                                        xx Barbora

2 comments:

  1. That is such a good idea ! I think you need to check our emails though :) I love the idea and have literally just changed my background but had the blurry problem !
    Eb x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAH!! :D At first I didn't understand what u mean by the emails but yaa! I check them everyday and it always shows I haven't read some! - NOT TRUE -.- :D
      I don't even know

      I am soo happy u understand what I'm talking about. I was a bit worried people won't understand the blurry problem.

      xx Barbora

      Delete