1/20/2014

The sunflower award





I was awarded by the lovely Eb

The Rules:
1 ~ Share 11 facts about yourself
2 ~ Answer the 11 questions set by your nomination blogger
3 ~ Nominate 11 other bloggers
4 ~ Set 11 questions for the nominees to answer

11. facst about me:

♥ I loooove tumblr
♥ I´ve been into One direction lately (MIIIDNIGHT ME-MO-RIEES!)
♥ I thought Australia is boring but now it is the number 1 place where I wanna go
♥ I want to start making videos
♥ I find most of my inspiration on tumblr
♥ I like hip-hop but also pop-rock and pop
♥ I love shorts
♥ I drem of becoming famous .... IDEK how... -.-
♥ I love spring
♥ I am freshman
♥ I love strawberries


1 ~ How long have you been blogging for ?
-one year and a half


2 ~ Why did you choose your blog title ?
because I was always soo confused during maths :D and it was original

3 ~ What is your favourite colour ?
light blue

4 ~ Do you play an instrument ? If so what ?
I play the virtual/wind ukulele :D

5 ~ What colour socks are you wearing ?
white ... more gray now :D


6 ~ What are your hobbies ?
dancing,blogging,singing

7 ~ Write one word, any word.
desk

8 ~ What is your favourite book ? 
The Hunger games

9 ~ How many books do you own ?
A lot!!

10 ~ What is your favourite film ?
7 pounds

11 ~ How many elephants are there underground ?
-2


Thank you Eb so much fun answering these question when I was supposed to study

I tag:

Emily
Zali
Lili
Trish
Erin
Alex
Lili
Alyssa
Chloe
Erin
Ruby

and anyone who want´s to take part :)


My questions:
1. What sngs from One direction do you know?
2. Rihanna or Miley Cyrus?
3. Croatia or New Zeland?
4. Your favorite smell?
5. Do u like coconut water?
6. Current most favorite song?
7. Which woman celebrity would u like to look alike?
8. Who do u think has the best style?
9. Tight jeans or loose jeans?
10. Apple or android? :D ( okay this is soo weird )
11. Would u rather be a forest fairy or a mermaid?

Hope  u enjoyed :D


                                                              xx Barbora



7 comments:

  1. Ahhhh ! Don't get too distracted from school. Love this post and the little people are so cute ! I hope you like the sunflower photo as I took it myself.
    Eb x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I will do this post soon :) you should definitely come to Australia and then you can hang out with me! :D

    x Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww YAY!!!!
    Thank you sooooooo much for tagging me!!!
    I think Im gonna need to do the post now :-D
    THANKS AGAIN!!!!
    Alex xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww u r welcome ofc!!! :))
      I am happy u r happy

      Xx Barbora

      Delete
  4. Thank you for tagging me! [And I loved the nickname you gave me ;)]
    I'll do the post super-duper soon!

    Cheers
    Trisha
    [Sent via mobile]

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this interview so much, i love learning new things about my favourite bloggers! :)

    ReplyDelete