12/31/2013

This year was..

HI!
so this year was one of the best years! I could say it

WAS THE BEST YEAR!

I didn´t expect this year to be this wonderful!

I discovered:

Bethany mota (macbarbie07)
bethany mota, macbarbie07, youtuber

Shelby @meowshelbs on instagram

Lana  del Rey
lana del rey


I started:

making collages


high school
fashion, autumn, ring, girl, style, vintage, studying, study


sending packages with Lili
baby blue, blue, cute, eiffel tower, france

I visited:

Vienna
blonde, building, europe, girl, pretty, vienna


Croatia
beach, landscape, sunset, beautiful, before i die, photography, blue, travel, Croatia, summer, europe, bucket list, france, green, paris, italy, scenery, nature, vacation, water


Geneva


and I made:

new friends
friends, forest, smoke, fun, tumblr girls

new memories
girls, wish, summer, dreams, friends, bubbles, stars, travel, night, space, love, light, fun, fashion, alone, vintage, magic, fly, memories, photography, balloons, free, colour, city dreams, boys, hipster, rainbow, nature

but

couple, hair, night, saying, real talk, you, cute, true, photography, mine, tumblr, fashion, quote, die, brand, life quotes, life, live, memories, girly, adorable, goodnight, beautiful, converse, love, amazing, school, text, friends

have a wonderful year 2014

2014

xx Barbora


12 comments:

  1. This was such a beautiful post ! The photos are beautiful ! And you've got a bit of everything in there ! Friends, travelling etc. I might do a post like this ! Good to know you've had a great year. Actually I will do a post like this because right now I have so many ideas ! I will reference you too ! Thank you ! Good luck for 2014 ! Eb x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soo much Eb!!
      I love reading your comments and I appercipate every single one of them!! Yes I look forward to that post !!

      Xx Barbora

      Delete
  2. This is so sweet! May 2014 be bigger and better than you ever dreamed possible

    x Erin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Erin!!
      I hope your 2014 will be AMAZING and full of joy

      Xx Barbora

      Delete
  3. Your post is truly wonderful x) ...
    Thank you so much for being my friend, Barbora :) ! I'm so glad I became your friend and we started sending parcels like that :) ... It always makes my day when I get one ^^ !

    Your post is so beautiful that it inspired me for doing one too xp ... I hope it's ok :')

    I really love your blog, it's always so interesting, and so inspiring :) !!
    Thank you for everything, and I hope 2014 will be a fantastic year for you :) !

    Happy New year ♥
    xoxo
    Lili~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lili for everything!!
      U r making my day too when yi recieve a parcel but even when we email
      Yes ofc u can make a post like that :)) I dont mind!!


      Xx Barbora
      HAPPY NEW YEAR TO U TOO

      Delete
  4. Ahh what a lovely post Barbora!!
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
    I hope this year will be FABTASTICSOME for u and I know more great things are coming ur way!
    Love this post!
    Alex XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Alex!!
      Thanks a lot for all your comments and these wishes! Love u

      Xx Barbora

      Delete
  5. happy new year :) !
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a simply beautiful posting :) all the pictures are so pretty and this gave me a good feeling. You really had an amazing year! Let's hope that 2014 is as good as 2013 was.
    Happy New Year! ☆ xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is such a lovely new years post! i think your collage is really cute and also... i follow bethany mota on youtube, shes my favourite youtuber ever, do you watch zoellas videos, there good too if you dont then i recomend them ^_^
    martha xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bethany is absolitely fab!!
    I know Zoella a I also watch her videos :)) they both r amazing girls

    Xx Barbora

    ReplyDelete