10/23/2013

What is/Wanna be RAD?



             
Hello guys!!
Welcome to teen guide!

Today we are going to talk about the word RAD
starrious:

frejaeve:

agirlnamedally:

oh my darling
KNOCK THREE TIMES ON THE CEILING IF YOU WANT ME

quality movie <3

love

Word Rad was created from word




it is  some kind of style that fits Australia perfectly (in my opinion )
There are many tumblr blogs posting Rad photos.
So let me eplain you that in photos

Rad photos are usually bright and it is just based on 90´s







pixiehdust:

pixiehdust.tumblr.com
sparkhy:

☆gypsy/indie/bambi☆

These photos are making me feel so happy and different in a good way

gyspi:

❋ indie//bambi//gypsy ❋
autumndewilde:

"Lighting Layers and Reflections"
Sculptural installation I designed
Inspired by the 2015 ESCALADE
@cadillac  #EscaladeReveal




fashionbambini:

flowyh:

marinaflowa:

petah-l:

flowury:

Cutie

☆ gypsy/indie blog ☆

♡ follow marinaflowa for more gypsy/indie/bambi ♡

✽ you can’t sit with us ✽

☸ ♒ TJG OOTN • Insta • YC • Blogspot ♒ ☸  (feel free to delete!)   

poisoned-honey:

Southward Bound, 2011 (by ryantatar)


☻you can visit my tumblr for more RAD photos☻
♥ Emily Jane also has a very nice tumblr and she posts rad pictures too  ♥


So would u like to be rad?
I bet u do after seeing these photos ;)
Write in comments what u think please



                     xx Barbora






10 comments:

  1. Wow, I didn't know about this "style" before this, but I really liked it at the first saw! Those pics are so nice :) it's awesome that you make so different postings, that was really interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so inspirational! I want to know more about this amazing style :) X Anna

    www.fashionanna.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is so cool! I just found out about your blog and I LOVE it. ☺☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. RAD!
    One of my new fave words to use :-D
    Rad and FABTASTICSOME :-D
    Aha!
    I made that word up BTW... aha
    I love this post!
    And LOVE ur blog!
    Have a great day
    Alex XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this post >w< !!
    I really LOVE this style, it is sooo cool and soo pretty XD !!!
    I didn't know about the word Rad, so thank you for sharing it ♥
    xoxo
    Lili

    ReplyDelete
  6. This post is so inspiring <3 oh my god <3 I love it!!!

    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pics to represent RAD! Very fun post :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha did you mean Australia? I'm from Australia, are you?
    Can you pleeease follow my tumblr?
    http://indiexbabe.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh my babe yes!! I meant Australia! I dont even know how I could write that word so BAD!! I am very surprised u understood what I meant hhaha!! But this blog is called A bit confusing so I guess it kinda fits my personality sometimes ;D

      xx Barbora

      Delete
  9. These are a lovely collection of photos, the 90s looked like a cool time. It's too bad I was born in 99. :( omg that rhymed perfectly, that wasn't supposed to btw haha xx

    ohpinkcandyfloss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete