10/09/2013

Outfit of today 6. - Spring

                bumblegum:

myownlittlecrazyworld:

daniidelions:

wow-so-fab:

flor-aly:

 ❀ ✿ ❁ ✾ rosy bubblegum babe ❀ ✿ ❁ ✾

♡Bubblegum♡

bubblegum gum gum

✿♡ more posts like this here ♡✿

Bubblegum!
     
       
Hii confies!!

So today I have a very funny photoshoot for you!

It is a summer/spring look so all the readers from Asutralia are finally reading something proppiate :D





   

Barbora is wearing:

t-shirt: Hollister
shorts: old shorts + I added the flowers
flower corwn: DIY
shoes: converse
glasses: stolen from my friend
Hope u guys enjoyed!
           I´m adding this funny true story at the end :)




             bumblegum:

myownlittlecrazyworld:

daniidelions:

wow-so-fab:

flor-aly:

 ❀ ✿ ❁ ✾ rosy bubblegum babe ❀ ✿ ❁ ✾

♡Bubblegum♡

bubblegum gum gum

✿♡ more posts like this here ♡✿

Bubblegum!

                                 xx Barbora







13 comments:

  1. Hey Barbora,
    I looove your flower crown! It's so pretty. It must be quite warm over where you live now, here I'd be frostbitten within minutes if I tried to wear shorts! Well ok, maybe not frostbitten but you get the point.
    Your smile is so wonderful too! Your expressions are hilarious by the way.
    xo Flora

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha thank u I am soo happy u dont find my face expressions awkward :3 :))

      This is photoshoot from summer but yes here is so cold I am wearing a coat every day!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous!!! I love the flower crown and the expressions. Made me laugh. Flora's right it must be warm because aren't you in autumn. It's spring here and we are just getting into shorts and tees. You reminded me that I've been meaning to make a flower crown for ages. Oh well maybe next holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hii Harri!!
      Thank u so so kuch for commenting your commentsa re making me soo so happy!! U dont need to commnet if u dont want to or dont have time but I am soo so thankful for u! I enjoy reading your blog and getting feedback in comments is just amazing!! Flower crowns are amazing u can still make one ! There are tons of youtube tutorials there! Oh and it is soo so cold here but these are older photos from summer :)) I just wanted to make a post a bit suiting your guyses spring weather in Australia :D :))

      Xx Barbora

      Delete
  3. You look so gorgeous Barbora! I love your blog header, it's super pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always make me smile!!! YOu look fab girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this post !! :) I really like the flower crown !
    Have a lovely day !!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww, you're sooo pretty >w< !!!
    It's funny to see that when we're in Autumn in the North XD !!!!
    I love your outfit and your photos XD !

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWWWW I love your headband. You are such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aha! This is soo cute!!!
    Thanks for doing a post especially for us! I obviously LOVED all of ur posts so you do not need 2 do this! And you probably froze when you wore this!!!
    Aha!
    I just LOVE ur flower crown sooooo much!
    Its too cute!!
    Have a great day :-D
    Alex XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everything is very open with a really cllear explanation
    of the challenges. It wwas truly informative. Your site is very useful.
    Thanks ffor sharing!

    Check out mmy site :: blog examples

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a great outfit, I love it! I'm australian and this has given me some summer style inspiration so thanks! :) love your blog dear, would you like to follow each other? xx
    http://brambleandlace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete