9/10/2013

Lookbook

Hello LOVELIES!!

Wazzup?

Today I wanna share one cool outfit website with you. I think u might already know but it is Lookbook.nu

It is the number one source of fashion isnpiration.
Here are some outfits I really like and wanted to share.

Sweater, Forever 21 Top, Vintage Levi's Jeans, Dr. Martens Boots, Vintage Sunglasses, Thrift Store Leather Backpack
SweaterForever 21 TopVintage Levi's JeansDr. Martens BootsVintage SunglassesThrift Store Leather Backpack

Sheinside Ripped Stars Sweater, Sheinside Light Blue Pants, Phixclothing Deer Necklace
Sheinside Ripped Stars SweaterSheinside Light Blue PantsPhixclothing Deer Necklace



Hand Made Angelic Print Dress, Diy  Floral Crown
Hand Made Angelic Print DressDiy Floral Crown









Sheinside Black Blazer, Collage Boutique Leopard Clutch


Okay so I guess that´s all because I don´t wanna kill you with all these fashion ideas xD :))

PS: Did u like any of these? My fav. is the 2nd one

                                                          xx Barbora

5 comments:

  1. I love the shorts in the 7th picture and everything in the 8th picture, the photo itself is also so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! This is such a cute website! Am checking over to it right now!!! I just love fashion :-)
    I luv em all soo much! But my fave is the 8th :-D
    Have a great day
    Alex XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Barbora,
    My favourites are the 5th and 8th ones! I love those kind of fashion websites, have you ever heard of Fashiolista? It's like Pinterest but with clothes only, it's great! You should check it out sometime. I'm off to Lookbook now!
    Have a lovely day,
    xo Flora

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woow I gotta check that website!! Thanks :))

      Xx Barbora

      Delete
  4. So many stylish people <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete