9/27/2013

Get ready for Fall with me 1.

               

Hii confused people!!

Fall is almost in Europe I guess almost...because trees are still not wearing orange

But I want you to get ready for fall with me so here we go :)



So I went to some shops and bought these fall decorations :)


OOOO I got a basket :3



So and let me share a DIY with u today


                           You need any basket and fake or real flowers


Create paper balls from paper :D


 Then put them into your basket

We used the paper to pop out flowers we will put on top

 And now just decorate until you like it ♥

 Want more fall posts? Comment if so :)

                                                                xx Barbora



6 comments:

  1. Thats such a cute basket!!! Here in Australia, we dont do lots of season decorating!!! Well I know I dont!!
    Thats strange how u have a section between your 2 seasons!!! Here we dont! It goes right bang into Spring, and right now it is!
    Hope you are loving the autumn/fall time!!!
    Alex XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awsome creations
    Kisses
    Aga

    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so pretty and this post is so cute! (:

    Love, Hannah...<3
    http://15daysamonth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Wooow, that's a really nice idea XD !
    Here fall is coming too :S ... Almost :D !
    You looks so pretty :D !
    xoxo
    lili >w•

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Barbora,
    I love those Fall decorating ideas! Your smile is so wonderful too, you're so pretty!
    Your triangle necklace is great by the way.
    Have a lovely day!
    xo Flora

    ReplyDelete