9/16/2013

Blog tutorial

Hii guys!!

So I think about this tutorial every single time when
 I come to a blog -- wanna leave a comment -- and this pops out


Do I really have to prove I´m not a robot? -.-


When you are owner of your blog and you reply to a comment you don´t need to type anything that´s why many people think their blog doesn´t require this robot stuff. But if you didn´t change it, it does.


So log in to your blog and click settings


Then click Post and comments
In the section Show word verification select: No


Then click save and you´re done :))

No more robot things and all readers and write comments much faster

                                                            xx Barbora

7 comments:

  1. I know right !! ?? I find it quite irritating :P He he :) I love the "are you serious" pic !! So cute !!

    Have a most wonderful day !

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Barbora,
    Thanks for sharing this! It always annoys me so much to have to type out all those codes, half the time I just can't read them and skip commenting. I thought I'd stopped it on my blog, but it turns out I haven't! Off to change it right away.
    Have a great day!
    xo Flora

    ReplyDelete
  3. This tutorial is so amazing <3 Wow :)
    Thank you for sharing :)
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. hEY!
    Oh I hate those robotic things! And it takes ages trying to work em out!!
    Will do this right now!
    Thanx soo much!
    Alex XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been surfing online more than three hours today, yet
    I never found any interesting article like yours.
    It is pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all web owners
    and bloggers made good content as you did, the
    internet will be a lot more useful than ever before.


    my weblog - diseño web

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yeah, I must do that :O ... I hate that robotic things me too :/ ... Thank you really much for sharing it with us ^^ !

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so funny, the robot thing is so annoying! - Becky xox

    ReplyDelete