6/20/2013

Vintage photoshoot



Hii guys!!
Today I decided to show you my FAV. photoshoot I ever made :))
Vinatge photoshoooooooot!!

I think you will love it♥
I Hope.



I put my grandma´s vintage teapot and teacup onto my old Barbie pillow.


I took all the photos in our cottage house and I just had to show you our vintage bed setting :)



I think the pillow is soo vintage :))

A closeup to the teaset 

All photos were taken with my mobile and none of them were custmized.
All the light is natural.
That´s why I like it so much

xx Barbora


5 comments:

  1. You look so pretty ^^ ! And your pictures are so cute >w< !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent way of telling, and pleasant paragraph to get information about my
    presentation topic, which i am going to convey in school.


    my weblog: Esteban

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what yοu guуs tend to be up too.
    Тhiѕ kind οf clevеr
    work and ехposurе! Keep up thе awesοmе workѕ guyѕ I've included you guys to my blogroll.China ccc

    ReplyDelete