6/17/2013

Switzerland part 2.



Welcome guys!!! Let´s explore the world together!! 
Europe - Switzerland :)




☆.¸¸.•We visited Geneva and here was a wonderful statue of princess Sissi.☆.¸¸.•


She was princess and there were even movies about her :)

The actress who played was wonderful
 


☆.¸¸.•There was a bring "fountain" that was 90m tall! So HUGE


☆.¸¸.• Here was wonderful sun flower clock :)

☆.¸¸.• I was first time in Starbucks! :))
☆.¸¸.• Then we went to ne wonderful park and the gat was soo pretty!

Hope you enjoyed :)

xx Barbora

6 comments:

  1. Look so pretty, I love the garden clock thing and the tall fountain and I love Starbucks, especially their ice frappichinos!
    - Becky xox

    www.adaintyfawn.blogpot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh! That looks like so much fun!!
    You have great photography, too!!
    Keep posting(:
    ~Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you enjoy your first starbucks? I live in WA where starbucks originated:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that looks so pretty and fun!
    Hope you had a great time there!

    xoxo Alex

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks soo cool!
    I've always wanted to go to Switzerland...
    Hope u had soooo much fun :-)
    Alex XOXO
    www.life-of-blythe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh ! I love Sissi ! I've visited her castle in Vienna :D ! She was so pretty :) !
    And I love Starbucks :3 ! I hope you enjoyed it °w^ !
    xoxo
    Lili

    ReplyDelete