6/07/2013

Switzerland part 1.


Hii guys!!
I´m back!!

I haven´t been posting for 5day now!!

WHAT A SHAME!!

But I was on a trip in Switzerland with my dear class and school! :)

May I show you some pictures? :))


We went to the most wonderful chocolate factory called Cailler.
We made our own chocolate and bought soo many other small chocolates and gifts!


I just love this retro postcard :)


 Their bags are soo pretty :))



Here´s my BFF Lucy :)) There was a swing and we took some lovely photos :)



Hope you liked it :))


                         STAY TUNED FOR PART 2. FROM GENEVA!

                                                         xx Barbora

9 comments:

  1. Fun! btw I'm a new follower:) -Katy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I super Loved all of your post :)
    Would you like to Follow Me on GOOGLE/GFC?
    I'll gonna follow back as well. Its:

    http://zelaldecoa.blogspot.com/

    xx,You're Fab!:*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great info can be found on web internet .
    "The absence of flaw in beauty is itself a flaw." by Havelock Ellis.


    Here is my web site affiliate review sites still effective

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those kind of dudes aren't picky. Anyone who they may be able get will do.

    Feel free to surf to my blog post; online dating directory

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will immediately take hold of your rss feed as I can not find your e-mail subscription link or newsletter service.

    Do you've any? Kindly let me know in order that I may subscribe. Thanks.

    Have a look at my site :: vigorelle ingredients

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Barbora! Looks like you are having heaps of fun! I hope you don't mind but I put your button up on my blog!

    I have been following you for a little while now and I love your blog!

    xoxo Alex

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh a chocolate factor sounds like such fun! I love Swiss chocolate :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. To start with, let me personally to state that your particular page is definitely very good.
    we love the design that you have got. It was
    very simple regarding the eye. Appreciate your own write-up in
    addition. Simply subscribed to your supply to guaranteed I won't become missing out on any sort of the hottest. Excellent job! Cheers to a successful enterprise

    Stop by my web page Acne Cure

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww ! So you were in Switzerland ! You were not far from France >w< !!!
    Yummm ! I love swiss chocolate me too >v• !
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete