4/13/2013

Food lately




Hello world!!

I haven´t been blogging for a while now.

School work!! But I´ll be posting normally again OK? :)

I´m going to high school!! I´ve completed my entrance exminitaion and both schools want me YAY!


So lets´s see what i´ve been eating these days, shall we?

You see: 

Harry Potter book
Pastry with jam
Kids coffee drink




Í ´m absolutely obssesed with musli guys!!


So .... are you hungry? :))


                                                           xx Barbora♥♥

                    

6 comments:

  1. Mmmmmm... I LOVE museli! It's soooo delicious! Especially with dried fruits! Ahhh! U r making me soooo hungry!
    Please go on my new blog to get my button!
    www.life-of-blythe.blogspot.com
    Alex XOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your acceptance to both schools :] I need to try musli - yum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh *__* lovely lovely pics!

    NEW POST! Red Head & Firmoo Giveaway!
    Here's the link of the Giveaway:
    Red Head & Firmoo
    Red head's Blog | Facebook page | Red head on Instagram! | Follow me on Bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done I'm proud of you!! :) +I love food and yeh muesli is yummy :)
    - Becky xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog you have got here.. It's difficult to find high-quality writing like yours nowadays.
    I seriously appreciate individuals like you! Take care!!


    Also visit my weblog; aptamil formula range

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoy reading an article that will make men and women think.
    Also, many thanks for allowing for me to comment!

    Look into my blog post :: how to grow taller

    ReplyDelete