3/02/2013

Welcome in March

              
                                                Can´t wait to:

1.)  taste summer fruit again.
              

2.) put all the layers away
              

3.) touch spring daisies
             


4.) lay to grass full of flowers
         

                                   5.) CAN´T WAIT FOR SUMMER
                              



And what about you guys? Can you feel the spring in the air?

                                                          xx Barbora♥

10 comments:

  1. Hey in March :D <3
    You made me crave strawberries ! </3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome March !
    Me too I can't wait for these things ...
    Come on, Spring, we're waiting for you !
    xoxo
    lili

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooo your post is so cute! I am so thankful you let BBK hightlight you because your blog is so cute! :) Just put up the post about you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for April; I'm going to Washington, D.C. in this time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am with you! I have a post called I'm feeling blue because I'm missing green and it's all about summer!
    It's right aroung the corner! Happy Sunday:0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh those blackberries look heavenly. I am SOOOOOO ready for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Barbora! :) Thanks for visiting my blog. Your blog is nice too!! x
    I cannot wait for summer as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wahwah!!
    Its Autumn here!!
    I miss Summer already!!
    Dont matter!
    Autumn is good but in different ways!
    Enjoy ur Summer!
    Alex XOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your blog is so cute! Do you mind checking mine out? I'm kind of new to the whole blogging scene and it would help out a lot! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh of course I´ll visit you :))
      Thanks for stopping by Karlee♥


      xx Barbora

      Delete