1/29/2013

Pointless

brunette, curly hair, cute, flowers:), amazing, art, awesome                Oh yes it is....        
imogen morris clarke, models, nimue smit, prettyasian, brunette, clothing, curly hair                                       for sure it is.... everything I do...            


architecture, decor, decoration, design, home, home decoratingasian, beautiful, clothing, cuteImagine a person...speniding time on thinking about what to        write here.
dress, dresses, girl, greenblonde, blw, hair, imogen watt, jewelry, long     


 How to express their feelings. How to connect with readers...


belt, black, dress, flower, girlI try. I try to make a meaningful post with a message for all of you every day.

My posts and text aren´t so long though..only this one will be a little bit longer.

hot, autumn, bed, chocolate  I wanna tell you...or ask...





Do you read what I´m saying...?
Or do you just check the pictures and title guessing what I´m talking about....


                                        Well guys, I do read your posts.
                                       

backlighting, beautiful, bokeh, colour, cute, dreamy
beautiful, beauty, brown, brunette, calmbeautiful, beauty, brown, brunette, color
art, beautiful, black, blue, camera
                                                                                              !fake tags, !tag spam, beautiful, black, brown nails  Your words and  feelings.
                                       
dream, beautiful, blue, cool          It helps me to know u.
                                I tried reading a post just like that and
                                     not paying so much attention into it...
                                                 but that´s just not IT.
beauty, brown, cool, cute, dress




animal, beauty, brown, dress, field, free
And you are maybe sayin´ she has time for reading every single wotd....but do I?
dream, beautiful, blue, coolI´m sometimes busy aswell but I try.



:)), dream, beach, beautifulAnd you know what?
dream, beautiful, blue, boy It´s better.

 It´s way better to read and understand it all.
                                           
02, couture, beautiful, beauty
balloons, clothes, cute, fashionTo understand the meaning of
 every single picture.
asian girl, blonde, blouse, cute, dressaccessories, alternative, beautiful, beauty, chic
   And even when the post
dream, armband, beautiful, blueasian girl, beautiful, blonde, blouse, clothesis long I don´t wanna stop reading beacuse               your  post   won ´t be full without just one little word.


                                                               

                                                                      xx Barbora♥

12 comments:

  1. OMG Barbora that's a really special and useful post for all of us!
    I think as you do, and for that I try to read every post and every blog that I visit, because I'd like you guys to do the same
    Although my comment is not very long, I support you with your post, pretty pictures and wonderful words dear :))

    XOXO, Collage Minimalista
    btw. one huge example of what you say is the comment before me, just commenting your pictures, and it's probably a copy paste... when I see those comments in my blog they mean nothing, you know? I mean, I appreciate them, but they're not as good as the ones that have a real interest about what you do.
    In the end, I've wrote a lot lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soso so much Paula!!
      I know you care and I appercipate it soo so much♥♥

      WITH LOVE Barbora♥♥

      Delete
  2. hey barbora- I usually don't comment on anyone's blog much, but only I guess when they're asking to or seem like they really need to know that someone's there. Your blog isn't pointless, and I do read it. I don't just look at the pictures, I read the words. like you.
    just wanted to let you know I appreciate your posts.
    -alyssa;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alyssa!!
      Oh it´s a pity your don´t comment. I would love to hear your opinion but I understand that there isn´t time for that mayn comments .)

      THANK YOU SO MUCH♥♥ LOVE!!

      Barbora

      Delete
  3. I love this post, I love the pictures you have chosen ... It's so poetic !
    have a nice day !
    xoxo
    lili

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post, Barbora!!

    Oh, and I nominated you for a blog award, if you're interested! http://spaceshiptoinfinity.blogspot.com/2013/02/versatile-blogger-award.html

    Arielle // Spaceship To Infinity

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved as much as you'll receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored material stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an impatience over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again as exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this increase.

    Here is my web page ... mulheres lindas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, amazing weblog format! How long have you been blogging for?
    you made running a blog look easy. The total glance of
    your web site is excellent, as smartly as the content!

    Check out my web site ... mulheres gostosas (http://hasenchat.net/blogs/510918/761616/voc-faz-parte-do-grupo-de-mulhe)

    ReplyDelete
  7. With havin so much content do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright infringement?
    My website has a lot of unique content I've either written myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my authorization. Do you know any techniques to help reduce content from being ripped off? I'd truly appreciate it.


    Feel free to surf to my website mulheres gostosas

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, its pleasant article on the topic of media
    print, we all know media is a fantastic source of data.


    Take a look at my web blog mulheres gostosas

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love to read it,Waiting For More new Update and I Already Read your Recent Post its Great Thanks.
    Bridesmaid Dresses

    ReplyDelete