1/03/2013

Photography

Today I wanna say Helooo!!



No... okay I wanna talk again... :D

You know as you sometimes wanna take a photo but then somebody is starring at you,there are some people around you and you say no..sorry random object you are pretty but n.o.p.e

Well I´m telling you take that picture!!!!
Becuase I wanna see, WE wanna see them!

Pictures are more than words( says a girl that is still takling here... JK )

Look what I spotted today♥






  


Hope you´ll take a picture of that something the next time.

Don´t be affraid of beign you.
yOU are NOT ashamed of who you are darling♥

                                                             xx Barbora♥

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful tree! I will have to remember just to snap away when I want to take a picture and not be embarrassed. ^^

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for reading♥♥
      I hope you will take the photo :)) ^^

      xx Barbora♥♥

      Delete
  2. wow! those trees are so pretty!
    you're right, sometimes when there are lots of people I don't wanna take pictures. I'll remember this next time that happens! :)

    x Yana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh well... :D
      You should see me today! :D
      Walking my dog and taking these photos with my mobile and always saying Riky stop!! Wait!! Because my dog was still walking.. my mobile almost fell down twice!

      xx Barbora :D

      Delete
  3. Oh wow ! It's beautiful !
    have a nice day !
    xoxo ♥
    lili

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tHANKS SO MUCH Lili♥♥

      hAVE a nice day too!!

      xx B

      Delete
  4. Wow, what a beautiful site! I wish it would snow over here :/ haha. You take such great pictures :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!
      Ohh I hope it will snow in L.A. :))
      Thanks sooo much for your compliments ^^


      xx Barbora♥♥

      Delete
  5. These photos are so beautiful <3 I love winter <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete