1/23/2013

Inspiration

beautiful, beauty, braid, brunetteOhh inspiration... Comes from everywhere!

I think my biggest inspiration comes from the inernet. I mean online not from the cabel... :D

So I wanna show you some of the amazing beauty guru girls.
They are young,taented but they will teach you so much!










On youtube SecretLifeOfABioNerd

Is the best chnnaels for hair tutorials, she explains everything so easily.
So girls if you wanna know how to dutch braid here is a very easy way:




And for fashion, DIYs and much more here is the sweetest girl ever Macbrabie07

 


So I hope you´ll check their videos because they are truly inspiring♥


                                                           xx Barbora




7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ohh yaa she´s really cool and sweet♥

      xx Barbora♥♥

      Delete
  2. these inspirations are amazing <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Katie. They re really inspiratinal :D

      xx Barbora♥

      Delete
  3. I love those hairstyles! I have curly hair so its always nice to have some advice on what to do with it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaa plus those haisrytkes are really easy and cute♥

      Thank you Alex.

      LOVE BARBORA♥

      Delete
  4. Yes, it's very inspiring ! Thank you very much Barbora !
    xoxo
    lili

    ReplyDelete